Scorpion Chewlery Necklace
The tribal-inspired Munchables Scorpion Sensory Chew Necklace features sensory nubs in the shape of a stinger on the reverse side for added interest. This Munchables exclusive, patented style is appropriate for mild-moderate chewers.
- 👨⚕️ RECOMMENDED BY OTS – Munchables Sensory Chewy Necklaces are recommended by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT) to safely stop chewing on shirts, finger nails, nails, pencils and more. (Source 2018 Report)
- REGULATES BEHAVIOUR – The CAOT also state that Munchables stim toys not only redirect chewing but also to “provide potential regulating effects for the sensory system – reducing fidgeting and promoting attention and focus.” (Source 2019 Report) Munchables can aid with anxiety/stress relief, act as a sensory toy for autism or ADHD, and safely stop oral fixation habits (thumb sucking/nail biting/finger sucking).
- STYLISH AND DURABLE – Munchables chew necklaces are made of tear-resistant silicone that is ideal for mild and moderate chewing.
- MADE WITH 100% SAFE FOOD GRADE SILICONE – Every Munchable sensory necklace comes with a breakaway clasp for additional safety. This chew necklace features a raised sensory design on the reverse side for added interest. It is strung on a long nylon cord suitable for adults or teens. It can be easily shortened to the desired length for younger children.
- INCLUDES A 90-DAY CHEW GUARANTEE – Munchables is owned and operated by a Canadian Momtrepreneur who was inspired to design stylish, safe and durable chewable jewelry for her two sensory seeking children. All of our sensory necklaces, bracelets, zipper pulls and pencil toppers come with a money-back guarantee. Munchables is committed to finding ways to help with every kids’ (or adults’) sensory needs. Try our fidget jewelry risk free.
PLEASE NOTE: Regularly inspect chewelry for signs of wear and discard immediately if damage is found. Designed for children ages 3 and up. NEVER put chew necklaces or bracelets on babies or leave your child unattended with any jewelry. Clasps are not designed to be chewed on.